2010-02-12

And you seek out to live alone though it hurts to make it on your own.

Today was quite fun, unusual situations and loads of future plans. Spending the evening from 9 to 10 pm in IKEA bistro, eating that little supersweeet green Swedish cake, felt natural somehow. So did the shopping /theoretical stuff/ and speaking with each other using the most dumb-looking plushies we were able to find. Finding an apartment was being discussed. We all like friends, don't we? She's a real one.
Now I'm sharing the night with Razorlight, haven't been listening to them recently. I'm trying hard to stay calm and rational, not to think about things too much. In certain moments of the day, I don't give a damn about it. Few minutes later I think I could kill you without even a blink of an eye. Brother's Iwon'tgotosleep'causeIwannawatchtheOlympicgamesopeningceremony effort's gone to waste. I'm the only one awake, with Johnny and a glass of cold white tea. It's getting cold in the room.


You can not be saved,
you gave your innocence away.
Oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment